Degree: PhD (Thesis ongoing)
Title of the dissertation: Mechanical Behavior of Solder Affected Copper Bulk Subjected to Work Hardening and Thermal Treatment
Degree: M. Sc Engineering (Mechanical)
Title of the dissertation: Analysis of a Guided Deep Beam of Composite Materials
Degree: Master in Business Administration (Finance)
Title of the dissertation: Study on Determinants of Working Capital Management of Domestic Private Banks in Bangladesh
Degree: Master in Defense Studies
Title of the dissertation: Challenges and Prospects of Energy Security in Bangladesh
Degree: B Sc Engineering (Naval Arch & Marine Engg)
Title of the dissertation: Study on the Slipway Design for End-Lunching of Vessels in Bangladesh Perspective
Degree:Marine Engineering Specialization (Post Graduation Diploma), 1999
Institute: Centre for Marine Engineering & Technology, Lonavla, India
Degree:Marine Propulsion Control Technology (Post Graduation Diploma), 1998
Institute: Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, India
Degree:Marine Gearbox Maintenance & Overhauling, 1997
Institute: ZF Train Centre, Friedrichshafen, Germany
Degree:Marine Diesel Engine Maintenance and Overhauling, 1996
Institute: Paxman Training Centre, Colchester, UK
- Academic Experiences
- Senior Instructor, Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering Dept, MIST.
- Instructor, Operational Sea Training Guide, BN Flotilla.
- Instructor, Engineering Training School, BNS SHAHEED MOAZZAM.
- Professional Experiences
- GM, Dockyard & Engineering Works, Narayanganj.
- Acting GM, Khulna Shipyard, Khulna.
- DGM, Khulna Shipyard, Khulna.
- Deputy Director Naval Engineering, Navy Headquarters, Dhaka.
- Staff Officer, Navy Headquarters, Dhaka.
- Engineer Officer, BN Frigates (BNS OSMAN, BNS ABU BAKR and BNS UMAR FAROOQ)
- Senior Engineer Officer, BN Frigates (BNS ALI HAIDER BNS OSMAN and BNS ABU BAKR)
- Engineer Officer, BN OPV (BNS S R AMIN)
- Engineer Officer, BN Submarine Chaser (BNS NORBHOY)
- Engineer Officer, BN Missile Craft ((BNS ANIRBAN)
- Directly involved in construction works of following ships:
||Fast Patrol Boat
||Fire Fighting Boat
||03 (01 + 02)
||at DEW + KSY
|Private Shipping Co
|Private Shipping Co
||at DEW (Partial)
- Muzibur Rahman and S. Reaz Ahmed, “Toward the Exact Elasticity Solution of a Deep Beam with Guided ends”, Proceedings of the 4th BSME-ASME International Conference on Thermal Engineering, 2008, pp. 889-894.
- Muzibur Rahman, “An Outlook on Development of Shipbuilding in Bangladesh”, MIST Seminar, 2016.
- Muzibur Rahman. “An Appraisal of Shipbuilding Prospects in Bangladesh”, Procedia Engineering 194 ( 2017 ) 224 – 231, doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.08.139.
- Muzibur Rahman, and S. Reaz Ahmad. “Displacement Potential Solution of a Guided Deep Beam of Composite Materials Under Symmetric Three-Point Bending”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1919, 020001 (2017); doi.org/10.1063/1.5018519.
- Muzibur Rahman, Rajia Sultana Kamol, and Reyana Islam, “Structural Analysis of a Ship on Global Aspect Using ANSYS”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1919, 020008 (2017); doi.org/10.1063/1.5018526.
- Muzibur Rahman, A. H. Yusuf Mridha, and Kazi Sakib Ahsan, “Selection of Propulsive Machinery for Repowering of an Old Patrol Craft – A Case Study”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1919, 020027 (2017); doi.org/10.1063/1.5018545.
- Muzibur Rahman, Faysal Khan, M. S. Kaiser, and S. Reaz Ahmed, “Effect of Thermal Ageing on Mechanical Behavior of Synthetic and Natural Rubber Dominated Short Flat Bars”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1980, 030021 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5044300.
- Muzibur Rahman, M. Abu Sufian, R. Al Shahid, M. S. Kaiser, and S. Reaz Ahmed, “Effect of hot and cold rolling on electromechanical properties of a commercial high conductive metallic material”, The 11th International Conference on Marine Technology MARTEC 2018 held on 13-15 Aug 2018 in Malaysia and published by UTM.
- Nafisha Nubayaatt Haq, M Muzibur Rahman and M Munir Hassan, “Development of suitable design for fishery research vessel for the contribution to the blue economy of Bangladesh”, The 11th International Conference on Marine Technology MARTEC 2018 held on 13-15 Aug 2018 in Malaysia and published by UTM.
- Muzibur Rahman, M. S. Kaiser, and S. Reaz Ahmed, “Effect of thermal ageing on the tensile properties of hot and cold rolled commercial high conductive metal and its alloy”, The 8th BSME International Conference on Thermal Engineering held on 19-21 Dec 2018 and accepted for being published by American Institute of Physics (AIP).
- Chancellor’s Gold Medal for CGPA 4.0 (out of 4.0) in MBA with Major in Finance.
- “ShriBaddri Prasad Shrivastava Trophy” for standing first with distinction in Marine Propulsion Control Technology Course (MPCTC) in India.